Roles and responsibilitiesInfoBeans Technologies is on the hunt for TeraData Developers based out of Chennai and would be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of global data warehouse improvements, modernization as well as introduction of new functionality and technologies.
Role: TeraData Developer
Experience: 3 to 7+ Years
Immediate / Early Joiners preferred
Tech Stack: Teradata, Data Warehousing, ETL, Informatica, Oracle Data Integration (ODI), Java / Python / Jython, LLD, Reviewing HLD, Production Handling, Database Design & Performance tuning
- 3+ years of developing and supporting ETL using Terdata and Informatica.
- Design, development and testing of project specific initiatives
- Good understanding of Teradata Architecture, Database Design & Performance tuning
- Develop ETL for Data warehouse (Teradata/, UNIX) Extracting Data from SQL Server/Flat Files and Oracle Data integrator Teradata load utilities, Stored Procedures.
- Create LLD, and Reviewing HLD, Creating Test plan and Reviews.
- Query performance Remediation and Optimization
- Document Business Requirement Documentation and Best Practices and Methods.
- Hands-on expertise in Teradata and building OLAP queries
- Gifted/Able communicator.
- Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multitasking.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
InfoBeans Technologies Limited