Roles and responsibilitiesWe at InfoBeans are always on hunt for some best talents in the IT industry & keeping with creating WOW! , we are recruiting talent who can help take our current breadth of Technology expertise to an altogether different dimension & level in tune with the emerging market trends and ensure Creating WOW!
Job Location: Indore
- Experience of working within a proactive and responsive marketing communications environment
- Experience of in developing interactive and dynamic multi-media content (written, film or audio)
- Passionate about the development of digital media and its use as a key marketing communication tool to foster connectivity with a range of users
- Excellent writing, subediting and proofreading skills for the web
- Experience of social media and developing interactive communities Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience of Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver Ability to select and optimise photographs for the web Ability to work under own initiative, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Experience of digital media best practice, including a user-centric approach to content, usability testing and accessibility
- An interest and passion in the emerging digital media landscape
- Spotting and seizing opportunities to position the Infobeans brand as being relevant to social conversations.
- Build followership and ambassadors of the brand on social media.
- Strategies and execute social media plans to amplify the brand's marketing campaigns.
- Listen, engage and always stay relevant to the consumers.
- Come up with unique innovative content and engagement ideas.
- Maintain the social media calendar, and budgets.
- Analysing the performance of social media campaigns and weekly reporting.
- Helping maintain a positive brand perception and reputation for the brand on all social channels.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
InfoBeans Technologies Limited