Roles and responsibilitiesThe hunt is for strong Java Developer and a team player with the ability to manage effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (customers & team members alike). Incumbent will demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers.
Role:Java- Senior Software Developer
Experience: 4 - 6+ Years
Immediate / Early Joiners preferred.
Programming Languages: JAVA/J2EE.
Framework: Struts, Spring - MVC / Boot, JDBC, Hibernate.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, SQLDeveloper, Git.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Should have 4-6 + years of experience of working onJavaEE projects.
- Should have experience of working on:
- Struts / Spring MVC Framework, Web Services (SOAP / REST)
- Tomcat / Spring Boot / JBoss WildFly
- Should have lead a team of at least 2-3 members.
- Should have excellent communication & problem solving skills and ability to motivate team.
- Should be able to work independently and confident to represent InfoBeans
- Should have good knowledge of all phases of project execution.
- Good to have knowledge of writing SQLs
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus.
- Gifted/Able communicator.
- Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multitasking.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
InfoBeans Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Balakumar Mohan
Contact Company:InfoBeans Technologies Limited