Role: .Net Developer (Application Support) - Multiple Opportunities.
Skill Matrix: Asp.Net, MVC, C#, Sql Server.
Experience: 4 - 6+ Years
Environment: Application Support & Enhancements
Shifts: 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM (Pick-up & Drop Facility Available, Daylight saving applicable)
- Take the ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution. Review & update Legacy code / Debugging Source Code.
- Analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve issues.
- Coordinate with different teams to design & Implement features.
- Provide prompt and accurate response to customers issues and ensure proper updates and closure of all issues.
- Develop, compile and test code. Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval
- Address hot fixes as they arise in production at the highest priority.
- Monitoring the applications and log to identify system outage and users exception experiences.
- Gifted/Able communicator.
- Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multitasking.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
InfoBeans Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Balakumar Mohan
Contact Company:InfoBeans Technologies Limited