The incumbent will work collaboratively with team members to provide & facilitating training solutions on various technologies, Behavioral & Soft-skill training's. Under general direction, the Training Consultant would define learning and organization development objectives that support articulated business outcomes. Design, Develop and Deliver learning and organization development solutions. Analyzes learning and organization development solutions for continuous improvement. Undertakes appropriate operational and administrative aspects of program and project management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the leadership team, training consultants (Internal / External) , performance consultants, and/or subject matter experts to understand desired business needs and translate them into departmental learning objectives.
- Works with identified stakeholders to determine appropriate learning methods and solutions.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop and execute learning project plans.
- Develop, facilitate and implement quality learning and development programs according to organization priorities.
- Maintain a departmental inventory of training programs.
- Evaluate training and organization development programs for effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements.
Area Specific Duties include:
- Design and develop curriculum for change events.
- Coordinate/facilitate courses or curriculum, within your location and remotely to other geographic locations.
- Ensure that learning and development interventions are aligned with Business Units and/or enterprise-wide needs.
- Consult with business partners (Internal & External) to provide feedback on courses and ongoing support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) - Industry standard training development.
- Authoring - Training specific development tools: Camtasia, Articulate, and Captivate.
- Performance Support & Self Service Tools - Knowledge of performance factors in the workplace such as motivation, resources, job skills, management, training etc., and understanding of company tools to support these.
- Change Management - Knowledge of change management phases, approaches, and tools to support the change process.
- Program Management - Analyze, establish, deliver, and maintain on-going learning programs to company requirements and industry standards.
- Interpret & Report Data - Data collection, interpretation, analysis, and reporting to internal and external partners.
- Presentation - Development and communication of information to partners on training goals and deliverable's.
- Business Partner Relationships - Establish relationships with business partners to discuss key business goals and training needs, and to provide training status updates and changes to training goals and structure.
- Consulting - Provide professional advice to support business needs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
InfoBeans Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Amit Kumar
Contact Company:InfoBeans Technologies Limited