Role: DevOps / Build & Release - Technical Lead.
Location: Pune / Indore
- Good exposure of working as DevOps in Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Strong experience and a sound understanding of CI/CD principles and technologies.
- Knowledge of basic administration activities in MSSQL database
- Knowledge of web hosting Tool IIS, Loadbalancer tool NLB and windows clustering.
- Develop, enhance and maintain automation tools to assist with software deployment.
- Assist in production support duties.
- High level of experience in running automated builds and deploying web-based\Windows Services\Web Services applications into test and production environments
- Responsible of maintaining, configuring and automating production environments
- Experience with administration knowledge of Microsoft TFS\GIT\SVN focusing on its source code management functionality
- Basic understanding of Microsoft web based technologies and Dot net framework
- Experience writing and modifying build scripts
- Solid interpersonal, communications and partnership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Source Control Tools- TFS, SVN, GIT
Build & Continuous Integration Tools - VSTS, TFSBuild, Jenkins, Microsoft Web Deploy, MSSQLPublish, MSBuild, Bamboo
Virtualization Tools- Docker for windows, Hyper-V
Programming/Scripting - Powershell, VB Script, Batch Scripting, Dot net Framework basics, SQL scripting, TFS work Item Customization
Cloud Services - Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is preferred
Educational Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree, with relevant work experience.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
InfoBeans Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Balakumar Mohan
Contact Company:InfoBeans Technologies Limited